Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Fix The Parts


I don't know about you but I do my best thinking in the shower and this morning was no different. I currently have a relationship with someone which is in need of repair. For months I have had an internal dialog with myself on how to do that. I even get into yelling matches with myself at times. Well, today I had an epiphany of sorts. I was dialoguing with myself when suddenly I heard: "You cannot repair the whole until you fix the parts."  I'm pretty sure I had similar thoughts over the last few months but for some reason this voice in my head today was much louder than most. I believe I have my answer on how to fix this relationship - I must first fix me.



May your relationships run smoothly,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Friendly feedback is always welcome!