Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Be Brave Pocket Cards Digital Download


Not a lot of time today so I'm going to get right to it. Day 5 is here and I'm loving today's half-price download: Be Brave Pocket Cards.

You certainly can use the sample cards as shown or you can let your imagination run wild with the different files included in this download. I decided not to use the pocket cards as they were shown in the sample but instead used a few individual embellishments in my own way. Here's my layout for the day (so proud of this guy!):


For more inspiration, check out Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio blog.

Supplies
Be Brave Pocket Cards #134840
digital editing software such as My Digital Studio #130647

Happy Creating!
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2074497

No comments :

Post a Comment

Friendly feedback is always welcome!