Monday, October 28, 2013

Sympathy - Wonderfall


Here is the second sympathy card that I made for my husband's family:


The backdrop layer for the leaves was actually made using my Big Shot and a retired (from Stampin' Up!) texture plate. I happened to have this already available from another project so I went ahead and used it. It just felt "right" for this card. If you happened to be fortunate enough to get your hands on the distressed texture plate before it retired, this is a good card to use it on. I like that it's a subtle texture which is different from the embossing folders which give you a stronger, more defined pattern. If you would like to purchase this distressed Texturz Texture Plate, you can find it on the Sizzix website - it's in kit #4. Otherwise, I think that the Woodgrain embossing folder would look beautiful here, too.

Stampin' Up! Supplies
Stamps
Paper
Ink
Adhesive
Other
   
 With Love,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Friendly feedback is always welcome!