Sunday, June 2, 2013

Hi Ya, Schweetheart!


For some reason I can't sleep. So, to avoid eating everything in the house, I decided I would play around with my digital Stampin' Up! files. My sister took this super cute picture of my niece and I knew I *had* to scrapbook it. Here's what my 4:00 a.m. brain came up with:


I don't know what it is about little girls with big bows or flowers in their hair but I'm a sucker. I just think they're so cute! Plus Megan has on a cute summer dress. How can you resist her?

While searching through my digital files, I was reminded that I had the Many Mustaches set. I love this set for so many reasons but mostly because it makes cute things cuter. Just look:
 

As soon as I put that mustache on her I started laughing. She's one of the very few girls who can pull off the mustache look and still be adorable.

Now that I have some of the crafting out of my system, I guess I'll try to catch a few zzz's. I'm not sure how successful that's gonna be since I'm still pretty wide awake. Blarg.


All digital files are from My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up!

Green Tea (125769) - green background 
Neon Notes (132264) - Crumb Cake border
A Split Second (132562) - white grid paper
Walk In The Park II (129607) - smile
Pinwheels On Parade (130851) - flags
Tea Time II (129882) - solid pink floral spray
Summer Happiness (130076) - green & blue floral spray
Many Mustaches (128995) - mustache
Spring Fever (129608) - speech bubble
"beautiful" in AFL Font Nonmetric
"Hi ya, schweetheart" in Alan Font

Happy Creating!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Friendly feedback is always welcome!