Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year, New Catalog!


Welcome to 2013 friends! I hope your holiday season was full of family, fun and super-good times. Mine was that's for sure. I finally got to meet my twin nieces. Let me tell ya, pictures do not do them justice. They are so stinkin' cute! And so cuddly and loveable. *sigh* I miss them so much already!

But on to crafty things.

Stampin' Up! has a TON of new products available in their new spring catalog. I cannot wait to get my hands on some of this stuff. So cute! Take a look:



Here's the .pdf version: Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog
---or---
To see items online, go straight to my shop: Jana's Stampin' Up! Store

Here are some of the items on my wish list will have list: 

By The Tide Stamp Set
Borders Scoring Plate



All Dressed Up bundle
Bitty Butterfly Punch
Artisan Embellishments Kit
Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Oh, Whale! Stamp Set
Hearts a Flutter bundle

 Hurry over to the store and check out these fun items and more!

Happy Creating!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Friendly feedback is always welcome!