Saturday, October 20, 2012

What Do The Doctor & Han Solo Have In Common?


Pardon me for a moment while I go a bit morbid. I was looking up ideas for Halloween costumes for my nieces today and somehow I was directed to this article at "Once Upon a Geek." Okay, I guess I kinda know how I got there; I was thinking about how to make a T.A.R.D.I.S and a Dalek into a costume for a 2 month old. This will probably be the ONLY time in their lives when *I* get to decide what they wear so I'm going to go all out. (My sister said they are going as babies for Halloween. Unacceptable!) Anyway, it just so happens that there are super, ultra, mega Dr. Who fans out there one of whom unfortunately passed away and was actually buried in this:


I know that once you're gone it really doesn't matter what you are buried in but who says you can't go out in style? This article featured other casket options and another one of my favorites is this:


Yeah, it's not a subject I especially like thinking about but I did think it was funny and disturbing to have these sorts of options available.

Here's to geeking it up even in the afterlife!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Friendly feedback is always welcome!