Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Thank You Card Set


Do you remember the wedding card I made for my cousin? The card with the mustache and the lips? Well, I also decided to make a stack of thank you cards for her and her new hubby to send out. They were pretty easy to make too. The hardest task for me is deciding on a font. I *love* fonts and that can be a downfall for me when I am creating. I feel like I have to look at all of my 500+ fonts before I can make a decision instead of just going with the first or even the tenth one I think looks good. *sigh* Oh, woe is me. Ha! If that's the biggest problem I have in a day I think I'm doing alright.

Here's what I did for her cards:

1. I opened my photo editing software and played with different fonts and placements until I was happy. After finding a combo that I liked, I printed my card onto Whisper White Card Stock. As an aside, I have to say I do love the Whisper White Card Stock. I admit I have used other brands but there is just a superior quality to Stampin' Up!'s card stock.


2. Using my Simply Scored scoring board I put a crease down the center to make a nice, crisp fold. There you have it - a cute thank you card made in a matter of minutes.



3. Since I was sending this as a gift, I made an entire set for the new happy couple and I also included some envelopes for them. I tied up the set with a bow and chicken-voilĂ  a cute set of cards and a gift for the new bride and groom.


Happy Creating!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Friendly feedback is always welcome!